Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bizarre confectionery dispenser dioramas

Anyone following my (poorly organized) photostream on Flickr may be baffled by the inclusion of a number of photos like the one below.

bears_and_beans 008

There is no satisfactory "explanation", except to say that boredom on a Sunday evening and way too much time on my hands contributed to the first in this series. Before I could stop myself, a tradition was born, and now Sunday would seem incomplete without assembling another one and posting the photographic evidence. I am worried that the polar bear dispenser planned for next weekend appears to be temporarily out of stock, but hopeful that the situation can be remedied before Sunday rolls around.

Yes. It's true. I am 8 years old. Given the right headgear, I could be a South Park character.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only three days to go! Fingers crossed for the polar bear!