Sunday, April 22, 2007

Reino de Granada


I have no idea what it is, but you won't catch me sitting under it, that's for sure.

Life at the home for retired light fixtures can be a little boring sometimes.


Whenever I'm staying at the Reino de Granada, I like to revive myself with a delicious piece of cardboard pizza, ordered in from the good folks at Telepizza. It's so convenient, because if you don't speak Spanish, the helpful hotel receptionist will place your order for you. Of course, some might consider her complete lack of English the weak link in this logical chain, but if you don't mind the frisson of excitement that accompanies the element of surprise (¿anchovies anyone?) you can't go wrong with this room service option.
A few nights of this and you too can approach the state of glazed torpor of that happy businessman. Unless the light fixtures or wall hangings attack you first.

No comments: